Thursday, June 16, 2016

*I am Roses* June Challenge..

Hello my dear friends...
Today I want to show you my card I've made for New Challenge which has started yesterday at I am Roses Challenge blog. The theme of the challenge as always very very easy Anything Goes, so you can create whatever you like,  just use I am Roses flowers.

For my card I've used cute digi image from Sugar Nellie called Winifred. I coloured her using my copic markers, and also I've used a lot of yummy flowers from I am Roses.  


*************************
and some close ups...
 
*************************
Here is a list of I Am Roses flowers I used on this card: 
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes 
Addicted to Stamps - FLOWERS 
Copic Spain Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes 

Thanks for stopping by...
✿Hugs✿

✿✿Natalie✿✿

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is stunning, the image has been beautifully coloured the embellishments and card design are awesome, thank you for joining our challenge at ADDICTED TO STAMPS I hope you will join us again
hugs
lorraine x

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow Natalie, your colouring looks stunning. It's almost like the girl is printed, very, very beautiful. I love the way you decorated your card, it's looking great.
Thank you for joining us at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

Alma said...

Hi Natalie, your colouring is so amazing: it looks reaaly like printed. Thanks for playing with us at Addicted to Stamps Challenge, Hugs Alma

Stampsnob. said...

You put these perfect doll images in the exact right settings Your coloring is superb.............Lis