Monday, April 27, 2015

Gonna LOVE you.....

Hello everyone,
I have another card to share with you today. This is my last card as a GD for Noor! Design U.K. and it was a big pleasure to work with Noor! DT ladies.  Here is my card, I really like how it turned out and hope you like it too:)






I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Card Mania - Flowers 
Love to Scrap - Anything Goes 
Nordsalten Hobbyklubb - Vintage/Shabby Chic

The products used can be ordered in the Noor! Design U.K. webshop:

Thanks for stopping by 
✿Hugs✿ 
✿✿Natalie✿✿

4 comments:

Evie said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenge. Good luck!

Hugs, Evie

Elisabeth said...

Så flott shabby chic kort du har lage!
Tusen takk for du deltar hos NSHK
Lykke til.
Klem fra DT Elisabeth

Kreativelena said...

Beautifyl card, loving the pastels. And you image is diffrent than normal, an i just love, love, love it ;-)
Thank you for joining us at Nordsalten hobbyklubb :-)

Aunty Sue said...

what a lovely card to finish your GDT with love all the flowers and thanks for sharing at LTSCB and good luck