Monday, January 7, 2013

"Rebecca" from Saturated Canary...

Hello my friends...

Today I want to show you my very first card for 2013. 
 I've made this card for The Stamp Basket online store. 
For my card I've coloured new stamp from Saturated Canary called "Rebecca", she's so cute isn't she..? My papers are from new My Mind's Eye collection "Lavender".

Sorry for the bad photos, we have a bad weather here in Ireland, and I couldn't take a good shot of card, but I hope do better when the weather will be better:))

 Здраствуйте мои дорогие друзья и читатели..
Поздравляю вас всех с Рождеством Христовым, желаю всего вам самого наилучшего, любви, здоровья, благополучия....


В прекрасный праздник Рождества
Хочу вам пожелать,
Здоровья крепкого сперва,
В делах преуспевать,

Счастливым быть, не унывать,
И вовсе не грустить,
Своим любимым помогать,
Родных своих любить!


 с Рождеством Христовым!!!
 ***************
 ***************
 ***************
 ***************
Спасибо что зашли✿ 
Hugs
✿✿Natalie✿✿
Thanks for stopping by...

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and cute Natalie.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so beautiful natalie.gorgeous image and i love your pretty design :D

xx coops xx

Melissa Bove said...

Beautiful card! Love that gorgeous image and your fabulous coloring!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa